She's got it down! Good form too :)
Landon is obsessed with vaccumming our front room...I totally agree...start em early!
I love that you can hear Dave in the back round coaching :). So cute!
Heck yes!
LOL. :) She's got some muscle to pull-and-push a machine larger than her!
She vacuums too? One more thing to love about Lily!
Too funny! I agree with you...Jaxon loves to vacuum too!
with #3 you have to work the other two! love the new paint too...at least new to me.
Yeah for child labor (ha ha); why is it kids seem to love to vacuum? Hopefully she will have the same enthusiasm for cleaning the bathroom :)
Wise to start 'em early when they think it's fun!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She's got it down! Good form too :)
Landon is obsessed with vaccumming our front room...I totally agree...start em early!
I love that you can hear Dave in the back round coaching :). So cute!
Heck yes!
LOL. :)
She's got some muscle to pull-and-push a machine larger than her!
She vacuums too? One more thing to love about Lily!
Too funny! I agree with you...Jaxon loves to vacuum too!
with #3 you have to work the other two! love the new paint too...at least new to me.
Yeah for child labor (ha ha); why is it kids seem to love to vacuum? Hopefully she will have the same enthusiasm for cleaning the bathroom :)
Wise to start 'em early when they think it's fun!
Post a Comment