Sunday, December 5, 2010

xoxo

It's a shame they grow so fast.
I mean - seriously - who doesn't want to kiss on a tiny baby all day?
And, this one especially?!?

Photobucket

What a lover little Benson John is.
He's sleeping wonderfully.
He's quick to smile.
He's patient.
And . . . he LOVES me.

10 comments:

LaNell said...

He is practically perfect in every way! I've never seen him be anything but angelic. I need more of him and soon, before he only shares his sweet baby smile, smell and cuddles with you.

Carma Lee said...

Kissable for sure!!! Love baby soft!

Anne said...

Oh he is delicious for sure! Can't wait to snuggle him again soon!

Liz said...

He is super cute! I'm so glad he is SLEEPING for you!!

mandy said...

I'm so jealous of your tiny baby still. My man is a GIANT. It goes by so fast! I used to think he looked just like Cannon but not anymore. He's got his own cute little look:)

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh my goodness, WHAT A DOLL!!!

He's definitely filling out, and I LOVE a chubster baby! And those BIG BLUE eyes are so so sweet! Sending my kisses from Boston!

Lara said...

he's adorable...is he going to have blue eyes???

J.R. said...

Oh he has already grown so much! What a handsome little fellow.

Staci said...

He looks more like Cannon everytime I see him. What a cutie!!

H C M said...

Who doesn't love you, Auburn? huh?