Friday, January 21, 2011

cinco

FIVE
months
already?
(well not quite, but almost)

It feels like just yesterday I brought you home.
At the same time, it seems like you've always been with us.

Photobucket

We love it when you . . .
*sing to us*
*raise your eyebrows*
*suck on your fingers*
*laugh at your siblings*
*try to roll over*
*cuddle*

You are a happy boy.
We love you Benson.

16 comments:

capturingtheride said...

What a sweetie!

So...it seems to me the second one grows up twice as fast as the first -- does the third one grow up thrice as fast?

Hope you are all doing well! Benson is a lucky boy :)

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

He is the PERFECT combo of Lily and Cannon. Seriously...your children are SOOOO beautiful.

Oooo...and your blog header is saying 2010. I hoenstly can't wait to see what you come up with for 2011 because you are so dang creative!!!

Joe and Joanne said...

Those baby-blues are SO CAPTIVATING!

Love it!

(I can't decide who he looks most like, you or Dave...).

Jamie said...

That is perfection. Love those blue eyes.

Unknown said...

Already? That means we will be there soon. He has got some great eyes!!

Lara said...

boy do you have a stamp! he looks just like the rest of you!

Jill said...

He is a perfect mix of the older two! I easily see both of them in him. The lips, eyes, ears... all of it! And I cant believe it's been 5 months!!!

The O'Neils said...

He is SO cute!!!!

Kristi said...

Great picture! What a precious little boy! :o) I loved hanging out with you and your family tonight. We need to get together more again. I feel like after babies #3 came, we stopped hanging out as much. Need more playdates, please. :o)

J.R. said...

Wow he has got some blue eyes and he is so big now!

Emilee said...

oh cute! adorable kids, all of 'em! that went fast, 5 months! your x-mas looked so fun. cant remember if i already commented or not. but bet that was nice to run home one last time. so fun to see ya at the game night! lookin' smokin' as always!

Linz said...

Man that has FLOWN! He is so darn cute Auburn! Looks like he has Dave's stunner blues! Can't wait to squeeze him again in April!

Carma Lee said...

Oh so precious!!! Seeing his big baby blues always makes my heart warm and remember the baby blues of my babies. Where did the time go!?!! Enjoy 'cause after 5 blinks he'll have little ones himself with those blues!

Marianne said...

He is seriously so stinkin cute.....and his blue eyes!!!! oh I love them!

Some Kind of Crazy said...

What a doll! Can it really have been 5 months?!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Love those ears;)