Saturday, March 19, 2011

one - two - three

Cannon is turning THREE!

Growing so fast.
This little charmer is always telling me he loves me.
He also enjoys hitting my butt and saying "you're a hot mama"
I can't imagine where he learned that.

newborn
Photobucket

first birthday
Photobucket

second birthday
Photobucket

third birthday
Photobucket

to be continued . . .

10 comments:

Kristi said...

It might just be the delicious round face, but I swear that one-year picture reminds me of my Lanie! I love that kid. He was so cute tonight! I can't wait to see your party post! You always do such a good job with the edits and posting!!! Love it!

Jamie said...

He is just too cute! Happy Birthday Cannon!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

He looks so big in that picture. I can't believe it. I still think of him as the 1 year old Cannon and then I hear him talk...so cute.

J.R. said...

Wow he has really grown in the last year! He is such a handsome boy and that cracks me up that he copies Dave in his compliments.

Courtney said...

Remember when he wouldn't take that hat off and it started bending his ear down and Dabe was so worried about it. Cute kid.

Lara said...

oh man...what a little handsome. we'll have to take a picture with jack and sam this summer b/c they have super man shirts too! I hope he had a wonderful bday

Joe and Joanne said...

Okay, that cracks me up! So funny that he does that. They're little sponges and will mimic everything!

Happy birthday to the Can Man! Can't wait to see the party pics!

Carma Lee said...

He is a charmer! And, it runs in the family, Papa does it too - love it! :)

Corinne said...

sooo cute! happy birthday cannon. your cousins in utah love you! benson is getting so big i can't wait to meet the little man!

maryanne said...

He is such a little Dave!