This may sound strange, but when you were preg with Cannon I thought, could they really make another cute kid like Lily?? And then, I was proved wrong. Cannon is adorable. ADORABLE!!! And THEN, with Benson, I thought the same thing! And he is oh my gosh so adorable!!! I'm saying this because Ryan and I look at each other everyday and think, will we have a kid just as cute as Brinley or did she get all the cute genes/?? This was random, I know, but just wanted to let ya know. Your kids are so stinking CUTE!!!
12 comments:
brilliant!!!!
This may sound strange, but when you were preg with Cannon I thought, could they really make another cute kid like Lily?? And then, I was proved wrong. Cannon is adorable. ADORABLE!!! And THEN, with Benson, I thought the same thing! And he is oh my gosh so adorable!!! I'm saying this because Ryan and I look at each other everyday and think, will we have a kid just as cute as Brinley or did she get all the cute genes/?? This was random, I know, but just wanted to let ya know. Your kids are so stinking CUTE!!!
That is awesome. I want to be that cute little kid right now!
looks so fun!
I don't know that Livy would be happy about Bens using HER pink floaty. haha.
They should start marketing the endless pool for more than just fitness swimming. Ingenious! Looks like lots of fun!
I've never even heard of such an awesome thing! That is so much fun!
auburn, i have lost your email address. I'm going private and wanted to make sure that you got an invite!
Oh he is such a cute little kiddo! The man who's in the side of picture is pretty cute too :)
That is such a cute picture of little B.
LOVE the new header. :o)
this is the cutest. and i think i need one of those pool machines asap!
Post a Comment