Friday, February 2, 2007

I'm six months old today!!



Happy half birthday to myself. Weighing in at a whopping 18 lbs, I'm happy and healthy as can be. Some of my favorite things are baths, smiling, sitting up, smiling, attempting to stand-up, riding in my stroller, smiling, sleeping, smiling, eating, and most of all my new "circle of neglect".*



*phrase coined by my Uncle Matt

12 comments:

Jill said...

6 months... I cant believe it! I'm shocked her hair is so dark. I thought she'd be Golden Jr. :)

The Blakes said...

She's a keeper! And apparently she's easily please too!

Linz said...

She looks just like you Auburn!! What a little hottie!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Well, happy birthday to little precious Lily!!! I am so excited to see you guys so soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you are right Lins - she definitely looks like me. She's got Dave's laid back personality though! She's just a sweetheart!

Lara said...

I can't wait to hold her in person! She's keeping up with the other Ellingson cousins on the whole weight gain thing! Jack still has everyone beat though at 21 lbs at 6 months! She looks happy and healthy - what a wonderful blessing and change 6 months can bring to your life. Love you all. Lara

Anonymous said...

Lily, Lily, Lily....she is too adorable for words! You two have one beautiful family! I love that she is a meaty baby. :)

Hey Auburn - I was thinking we should start a U1 Relief Society ladies blog! What do you think?? It's such a great way to stay in touch, share info, and support each other. Let's do it!

Courtney said...

She is such a doll! I think we need to set Landon and her up together!

Auburn said...

Seriously, when Landon gets off his mission, bring it on baby. Lily Faerber.

Julia - I'm all about a U1 ladies blog, that would be kind of fun . . .but what should we put on it??

Jill said...

Lily Faerber is alright... but what'dya think about Lily Stoddard?!? Huh? Has a nice little ring to it...

Auburn said...

Lily McKay Stoddard Baby . . . bring it on. Just as long as she finds a righteous boy, I'll be happy. But, wouldn't it be cute?? You know they are going to be friends either way!! I can't wait for our play date next Friday.