What a beautiful view we have out of our new apartment. This is a picture I took from our living room window early this morning, (and I do mean early, Lily likes to get up at 5:45).You can also see beautiful Mt. Rainier out of our living room window, but it was too cloudy this morning, so no picture today.
We're excited to be in our new apartment, but I've decided moving is a big hassle. We ended up having over 40 people from church show up to help us move (keep in mind we were only moving down the hall), and things got a little disorganized in the move. We were extremely grateful for the help, as it would have been impossible to do alone, but now we don't have a clue where anything is at! We have been so extremely busy every night this week, that we haven't really gotten anything put away. Being the organization freak that I am, it's driving me crazy, to say the least. My husband is always kind enough to remind me that it's a good exercise in patience. Dave is wonderful, and good at keeping me grounded.
I'm grateful that we will only have to move one more time in my life, and that's back to Arizona, when the time comes. After living in the city for so long, I know we will be excited to get back to our big yard! We'll be grateful for our acre lot, our swimming pool, and the Arizona sunshine!




No comments:
Post a Comment