Sunday, June 3, 2007

So my friend JULIA the travelin’ bean tagged me to list seven random things about myself, and although I’m sure you all don’t care to hear seven things from me again, here are seven random things . . .

1) I got hit by a car when I was in first grade. It was a suburban. It was going 40 miles per hour. I fractured my skull and various other injuries, one of which left me with a crazy eyebrow and a jagged scar over my right eye.
2) I’m deathly afraid of scary robbers, and I tend to imagine up scenarios of the ways they are going to “get” me. As I’m writing this, I’m imagining some crazy person reading my blog and coming to get me just because they now know how scared I am.
3) I love, love, love trying on a great outfit, and I love buying one even more.
4) I wish I had DARK hair that didn’t require expensive highlights and an olive skin tone to go along with it.
5) I sleep on my side, and I have to switch from my left side to my right side everytime I get up to go to the bathroom. I absolutely CANNOT lay back down on the same side.
6) I wish I had taken dance lessons as a little girl. Lily is going to take dance lessons, if she wants to.
7) I love eating, and my stomach is like a bottomless pit. I can easily put away as much, or more, food than Dave. I try not to, but it’s a constant battle.

I tag Lara, Tysha and Catherine. Can’t wait to hear your seven random things.

9 comments:

the Painters said...

Cute Auburn.
I have the same exact fear of robbers and of being attacked. This is Sarah, by the way. Long time ago in the singles ward is when we probably last saw each other. I got married in 04, gained 2 adorable steps sons full time and Matt and I had our first baby last year. Your blog is super fun!

Erin G. said...

First of all, I've never noticed your eyebrow. Second, I'm so scared of robbers too! and ghosts. I think ghosts scare me more.

Courtney said...

Seriously,the eyebrow? I am looking at your picture and can't tell which one it is! You've got great eye brows!
I am with you on the sleeping thing...mine has just been since pregnancy....before that I was NEVER a side sleeper.

Joe and Joanne said...

Fun Auburn. I understand the hair thing. I go through a period about every 6 months or so where I want my blonde hair to be a nice brunette. But for the record: I love your hair blonde!

The Blakes said...

I fell out of a car in kindergarten and rolled down the top of the hill. But I think you got me beat. Glad we both survived!

the Painters said...

Oh fun Auburn! I'm gonna add your page to mine too!

cat said...

Those were good ones, my fav. was the one about buying an outfit. I wish that I could stop buying random clothes and actually get something that goes together! Now I am thinking of mine...
oh yeah, it is time you posted a recipe on our recipe blog.:)

Jacob said...

okay, okay, I finally did it! And yes, we should all go camping together this summer! Or at least bbq!

by the way, I'm a side sleeper too and it makes for a lot of tossing and turning! ;)

Lara said...

fun. i will get around to it eventually. packing takes a priority , but i will need a break. i love your random things and realized we have lots in common that i didn't know...i was hit by a car when i was little too, i wish my hair was dark, i obviously love trying on and buying a new outfit (total therapy for me), i imagine all sorts of crazy things about scary robbers (matt thinks i'm silly but humors me in the middle of the night when i ask him to go check in the family room because i swear someone is out there), and a wish i had taken dance as a little girl, and i will put gracie in dance too.