Why isn't my life this simple? Watching Lily in a sandbox reminds me to be grateful for the little things in life . . . like activities that keep my child entertained for more than 3 minutes.
I wonder the same things sometime...and marvel at the simple things that make my munchkin happy. (Like a wooden spoon). I guess there's a lesson to be learned in there somewhere! She looks so cute in her pink hoodie!
When we went to the beach this summer I wished we had one close by...there is something about sand that is so entertaining! They are so fun right now!!! I can't wait to get her and Landon together to play!
I was at Greenlake with Kaitlyn on Friday, too - about noon-ish. What a great day it was! Too bad we missed each other! She even has the same Gap hoodie, but the 6 months size! I will miss you guys once your in AZ - do you still need a ride to the airport - is it next week?
9 comments:
What a doll! Can't wait to get together! Although, Rhees is still in the sand EATING stage...
Seriously, she is so dang cute. And I can't believe how old she is.
I wonder the same things sometime...and marvel at the simple things that make my munchkin happy. (Like a wooden spoon). I guess there's a lesson to be learned in there somewhere! She looks so cute in her pink hoodie!
oooooo looks like it's getting chilly there already...must be nice. Lilly's so cute. I love her little piggytails. She is so pretty Auburn.
She looks adorable! Will hasnt tried sand but I think he would eat it too. :)
Auburn, Lily is so adorable! I love her little pig-tails, and her spirit and personality just shine through these photos. Such a doll! Miss you much!
Love,
Joanne
When we went to the beach this summer I wished we had one close by...there is something about sand that is so entertaining! They are so fun right now!!! I can't wait to get her and Landon together to play!
I was at Greenlake with Kaitlyn on Friday, too - about noon-ish. What a great day it was! Too bad we missed each other! She even has the same Gap hoodie, but the 6 months size! I will miss you guys once your in AZ - do you still need a ride to the airport - is it next week?
Great pictures! Lily will love these when she's older. Glad to see life is good!
Post a Comment