Sunday, March 16, 2008

My baby.

So the day has almost arrived, and I can't believe that Lily is about to be my BIG girl and not my baby any more. It's hard to believe, as she's still so young! But, I know that when this little guy arrives she's going to seem so old.

I went to the doctor on Friday and was still progressing, 2+ cm and 75% effaced, so that's good. I'm going back to him on Tuesday afternoon, so we'll see if anything new has happened.

Here are couple of pictures of my not so little girl just being her cute self . . .

Playing a concerto after church one day.
Ready for a trip to the "store". Notice the shopping cart equipped with her pink Hippo in it. She's 100% girl and loves her accessories.
Getting her vitals checked by her friend Cohen. Oh how I long for the days when stretch pants were cute on chunky thighs.
Who knows maybe the next post will include pictures of our new baby boy, and we can see who won the guessing game!

9 comments:

Lara said...

oh, she is adorable. it makes me miss you guys so much because i'm missing out on them growing up. love you and good luck with the labor!

cherlyn and family said...

she sure is getting big and is really cute. Looking forwared to seeing the next post of the new baby.

The O'Neils said...

Yes, I am a BIG time blogger!!!! I am glad that you found ours :) I stopped your hubby in the halls and asked hundred questions and LOVE the name:) I am excited to meet this little guy! Sounds like he will be here very soon.

Linz said...

Ooooo I am so excited to get shots of this little lady and soon the yummy boy! CANT WAIT!! Let us know as soon as poss!

the Painters said...

Oh I love that pic of Lilly and Cohen! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I love that she is all girl. I want that!!!!! Someday. And you are so close to having this baby Auburn! I am so excited for you.

Courtney said...

That shopping picture is to die for!

Anonymous said...

What a little babe! She'll probably seem huge when you bring home your little guy. You have to let me help watch Lilly when you have your baby. Sally, you and I still should try to get together this week before he's born!

Kristi said...

Sooooo fun! Let us know what day we can take Lily for a little bit. :o)

Caralee said...

What a sweet girl. I am having similar feelings about Carlee. I can't believe that she won't be my baby in just a few short weeks. Spencer told me to stop calling her Baby a few days ago but it just slips out sometimes. I am so excited to meet your little boy in just a few days! Love you and good luck tonight!