I had to include a few pictures of Lily when she was a baby too. I can't believe how much alike they look - you can definitely tell they are siblings.
At his baby blessing last weekend . . . could he be cuter?
This is Lily at about the same age.
Big smiles tonight for Mommy. He LOVES me.
Here's Lily smiling for Daddy at about the same age. She LOVES him.
I love this picture. It looks like Cannon is concentrating so hard on moving his little arms.
With Daddy. So cozy.
Cannon with Great-Grandmother Ellingson. Last Sunday she was over at our house, and Lily was sitting next to her, and randomly looked up, pointed at Grandmother and said, "pretty hair." Grandmother was flattered.
(You gotta click on this picture and make it bigger. The chub on the legs is just too cute. I got some healthy milk, these two kiddos chunked up fast! And, how adorable are those socks?)
Seriously cuteness.




16 comments:
Such cute pics! They grow so fast don't they?!
Lily and Cannon do look so much alike. I see more of Dave in Cannon though.
I sure love you guys. Thanks for posting the pics.
And yes - so very very cute!
Wow...they really are siblings for sure!! Cute pics...that outfit is seriously cute!
So so cute!! What a fun idea to post pics of both of your kids at the same age. What two cute kiddos you have!! :o)
holy-moly! they DO look a like! wow! CUTE pics! hope the blessing was great! i love chunky legs, when kids don't have them it is wierd for me because mine totally do!
Wow, they do look alike! So cute. Lily's hair comment is hilarious. She cracks me up.
Ben just walked in and said, "Who's that?" I told him and he said "WOW!" I guess you guys have a look to your kids like Wendy and Troy do! I love it!
cute kids you have.
Yes, SERIOUSLY CUTE is RIGHT! What a beautiful duo you have there Aubs!
Wow, they really do look a lot alike. But I think Cannon might end up with Dave's baby blues... :)
At first I thought Cannon favored Dave a bunch and was so excited to finally have a grandchild that looked like our family. The more he grows the more he looks like Lily. But, at least there is a little Dave in there, which she doesn't seem to have at all! The pics really are adorable!
Cute, cute, cute! :o)
Your kids are just darling! What a handsome boy you have!
Very cute kids no doubt, both of them do well in front of the camera. They do look alot alike as babies...interesting to see what happens as they grow.
Whew, that is so much cuteness!!
LOVE the comparison photos. Those kids could be twins! So fun!
Wow you can really tell your kiddos are sibblings. So cute!
they look SO much alike. what a doll and i love that blessing outfit.
Post a Comment