Here is a little preview of some of the pictures that my photographer friend Lindsay took for us! It's probably good that she lives in England, otherwise we might book her WAY TOO often to take pictures of our kids. She'll be back in Mesa, AZ & Newport Beach, CA in July for shoots, - if you need some fabulous pictures of your family, check out her blog here.
Those are incredible! I love the one of you guys standing and Lily holding Cannon. How creative. Perhaps we'll have to come to AZ to have some pictures taken this summer.
Auburn these pics are AMAZING!!!! She did a fantastic job for sure...I think I may just have to get her info. Your family is very photogenic...you definitely cannot get enough of those kids. You are going to have to really look out with that Lily...she is beyond cute. Dad better get an extra large, extra sturdy stick!!! Although you may just have to do the same for Canon.
Wholly cow, if this is not an awesome blog. You guys are so great. Love the family. Your daughter stole my heart in sacrament meeting long ago! You know my youngest has been wanting to be called "Lily" for some time now. I always wondered where she got that from, I wonder if she knew it was your daughter's name. I would find that so funny. Well have a great week! JenG
Hey Auburn this is Sarah Salmon. You have the cutest little family! Your little girl looks just like you! It looks like everything is going really well with you :)
22 comments:
Those are incredible! I love the one of you guys standing and Lily holding Cannon. How creative. Perhaps we'll have to come to AZ to have some pictures taken this summer.
Those are fantastic!
Auburn these pics are AMAZING!!!! She did a fantastic job for sure...I think I may just have to get her info. Your family is very photogenic...you definitely cannot get enough of those kids. You are going to have to really look out with that Lily...she is beyond cute. Dad better get an extra large, extra sturdy stick!!! Although you may just have to do the same for Canon.
Those pics are FABULOUS!!!! and your legs look AMAZING!
I love the pictures:) You have such a cute and photogenic family.
These pictures turned out so good. Your family is just so dang cute! We will see you tomorrow!
Wow they look awesome Auburn! I love your kiddos- so cute! :)
Those are Fabulous pictures! I love them all!
those are great photos of your family.
Super, super cute! You've got some beautiful kids, Auburn and Dave!
Oh my gorgeous! I really need to do some updated fam pics. I got so jealous!
Wow, these are wonderful pictures!!!
You look great Auburn - I cannot tell you just had a baby AT ALL my dear! Beautiful as ever!
Very, very fun photos.
cute cute cute
Could I possibly be more in love with a photography style??? She is INSANELY GOOD!!!! Wow! :o)
Amazing! Those turned out great. :)
those are so great! love them! you guys look good! darling kids you have!
Wow! These pictures are awesome! It helps to have an absolutely adorable family. We love you guys and look forward to seeing you this weekend.
I love the one of Cannon with the big yawn...so precious!
Those are some amazing pictures. I love the one of Lily holding Cannon.
Wholly cow, if this is not an awesome blog. You guys are so great. Love the family. Your daughter stole my heart in sacrament meeting long ago! You know my youngest has been wanting to be called "Lily" for some time now. I always wondered where she got that from, I wonder if she knew it was your daughter's name. I would find that so funny. Well have a great week! JenG
Hey Auburn this is Sarah Salmon. You have the cutest little family! Your little girl looks just like you! It looks like everything is going really well with you :)
Your pictures of your kids are to cute! I'll have to use your photographer when I have kids. We should all go out to lunch sometime...
Maren Bloomer
Post a Comment