Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lady "Lily" Bug

Pictures of Cannon in his turtle costume coming soon, but I couldn't resist posting these pictures of Lily that Kristi took! Isn't she adorable? I love this one of she and her cousin, Claire standing there in their little leggings and tutu's as well.


We also had family pics taken by Kristi and I'll post those soon! Kristi is amazing. Check out her design blog here. I have some seriously talented sister-in-laws.

12 comments:

mandy said...

I love her! She is so stinkin cute! So cool we're in YW together and you'll be joining us on the soccer field. Get ready for some bruises!

Kristine said...

cute cute cute! those are great photos! i can't wait to see cannon as a turtle.

Kristi said...

is lily starting soccer? can we come? :o) and thanks for the nice shout out. i clicked your google ad a few times... :o)

Joe and Joanne said...

Love the pictures. Lily as a lady-bug - such a great idea, she's adorable! Can't wait to see turtle Cannon.
Oh, and congratulations on your domestic enhancements - you're becoming a regular Betty Crocker! :)
Love you!

Lisa W said...

It's official...that is the cutest Halloween picture ever!

Anne said...

The pictures look great (your kids are too cute!) I can't wait to see Cannon's pics.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

You've got one cute little bug! I'm jealous of all your photography connections. You have some wonderful pics of your kiddos!

Joele and Matt said...

She is just too darn cute in her ladybug costume!

Carma Lee said...

Adorably precious!!!! I have the CUTEST grandkiddos! My heart and face smile every time I'm with them, see pictures of them, talk to them on the phone, or just think about them! Lucky me to have a Lady Lily Bug!

Caralee said...

How cute! Lily is so precious. And I agree. I love the legs picture. We do have some talented sis-n-laws.

Lara said...

Very cute! Good job to both of you! Auburn, for making a cute girl...and Kristi for the great pics!

Brooke said...

I need her number ASAP!!! SO cute!