I'm so excited to cart my kids around town on my new bike! We had a dividend we needed to use at REI, and this is what we got. Dave already has a cruiser, and so we decided I needed one too, now we have his and hers versions of this bike!
When the kids were little we went for bike rides all over town - ASU, the school, the park, grandparents, the store, the neighborhood. You and they are going to love it - Happy riding!!!
I love it Auburn! I want one in red (big shocker, I know). You can borrow our bike trailer anytime, too! :) (It's no Burley, but it was only 4 bucks at Target!)
Totally love that bike...and you will look great riding it around the neighborhood! Can't wait to see the fam out and about one of these days!!! Hey thanks again for the fun playdate...let's do it again my friend!
grrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so jealous! Ryan and I went to REI the other weekend on a date and I saw that exact BIKE! grrr you're going to be the hottest mommy in AZ!
I'll bet you look mighty fine sitting on that beauty!! And now that the weather is looking like it just might cool down, it will be the perfect time to "cruise" around town!! Fun, fun!!
26 comments:
I love it! Perfect timing with the weather too!
When the kids were little we went for bike rides all over town - ASU, the school, the park, grandparents, the store, the neighborhood. You and they are going to love it - Happy riding!!!
How fun!!! I love to ride my bike too! Now you need a bike trailer!
Great looking bike and the color is great too.
very cute. i love beach crusiers! you need a basket in the front or a bell or those streamer things that hang from the handles!
you are the cutest mom ever!
So cute...
Looks like a great bike Auburn! I love the color!
Oh how nice!! That is a good-looking bike. Greta way to get exercise!
Love it! That is my kind of ride.
I am so jealous. I have been wanting to get a bike trailor. Maybe we could go strolling down the street with our little munchkins when I find a one?
I'm so jealous too! I love that color, and what a fun thing for this beautiful weather we are having now!!! Yay!
Hey Girl, I found your blog through someone elses!!! Your family is so cute, I'm so glad you are doing so well. I miss the good old metlife days!!
I love it Auburn! I want one in red (big shocker, I know). You can borrow our bike trailer anytime, too! :) (It's no Burley, but it was only 4 bucks at Target!)
Now we get to cruise around the neighborhood.
Totally love that bike...and you will look great riding it around the neighborhood! Can't wait to see the fam out and about one of these days!!! Hey thanks again for the fun playdate...let's do it again my friend!
So dang fun! Michael takes our kids around on his street bike in a trailer and they fall asleep almost every single time! SCORE!!!
you better get cruisin!!!!
What a great use of your REI credits! and just in time for the perfect weather :)
grrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so jealous! Ryan and I went to REI the other weekend on a date and I saw that exact BIKE! grrr you're going to be the hottest mommy in AZ!
sweet ride. i agree about the basket in front with one of those fake daisies...
How fun! and Super cute bike!
Ride on!
Fun! It is always a fun family outing to go on bike rides together.
I'll bet you look mighty fine sitting on that beauty!! And now that the weather is looking like it just might cool down, it will be the perfect time to "cruise" around town!! Fun, fun!!
okay, this is so cute!!!
So jealous! This is awesome..
Post a Comment