Friday, October 24, 2008

We went to Mother Nature's Farm yesterday with a bunch of my friends and it was so fun! Aunt Kristi came too, and took some fabulous pictures of the girls . . . I was annoyed I forgot my camera, but not after I saw Aunt Kristi's pics. I decided I'd rather have her taking pics anyway!!

Me and two of my LOVES . . .

Cannon and I checking out the seating on the hayride.

I can't get enough of those cheeks. Can kids get too many kisses?

Lily and Claire decorating their pumpkins. Such concentration on Claire's face.

Lily and two of her "Claire's". She has a cousin Claire and two little friends named Claire.

I have to add a quick story to this post, so that I don't forget it . . .

The other day Lily was talking on her phone, probably to Courtney (she does this a lot, I can't imagine why). Anyway, I was trying to get her attention and she looks up at me and says, very matter of factly, "Mommy, I'm on the phone. Be PATIENT." I seriously laughed out loud - where do you think she learned that?

16 comments:

Caralee said...

I love the Be Patient comment. She is such a big girl. The pumpkin patch looks like a bunch of fun. Very cute pick of you and two of your loves.

Meredith said...

Well geez Auburn - can't you wait your turn?! Clearly Lily is the one running things at your home ;)

Oh and yes - in reponse to your comment on my blog, I really do say all those things, so I'm glad to know I haven't changed that much in a year! Miss you guys!

Scott, Lisa, Rylee, Tyse, & Kate said...

So fun, we also went to Mother Nature's Farm yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I love the “be patient” comment. Our kids definitely keep us in line!

Kristine said...

haha. what a great story. it is scary that kids are watching and listening to everything you say.

that is a cute picture of you and the kiddos.

Kristin said...

hey auburn! this is cameron. your cousin. in-law? i was wondering what david's email/cell phone number is. i need to do an interview for a class concerning a career i'd like to have and just wanted to ask him some questions about dentistry. if you could email me at pianomancam55@gmail.com that'd be awesome.

ps. the family looks great!

Courtney said...

Be patient! Too funny! Have I really graduated from Courtme? Noooooooo!

Emilee said...

cute, cute pics! you looks so good, too! we just got back from a p pach, gotta check out my pics, anyway! be patient ok! i hate when they use my own words against me!

Joele and Matt said...

Great pics and looks like you had lots of fun. Your kids are such cuties!

Tiffany said...

we were just there for a field trip for Reese on Tuesday...bummer we weren't there on the same day! I haven't gotten around to posting it though...go you!!! Those pics are awesome by the way...I think I'd have 'forgotten' my camera too!

Anne said...

Beautiful pics and kiddos! Cannon looks like a stud in Will's halloween shirt (I miss my little baby!) It was fun making cupcakes with you and you're always welcome to come over and bake (or just play!)

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Sooo cute. Those are darling pictures. Your baby is growing so fast!!!

Debbie said...

they learn so quickly, don't they? The other day when I was helping my little g-daughter get ready for preschool, I asked her how she wanted her hair. Her reply...."like Barack Obama"! Her mom and I just looked at each other and laughed. Where she came up with that we had no idea! But if was a sure reminder of who has been hitting the news a lot lately!
Cute pictures of the Pumpkin patch. Is that the same as Schnef farms or something new?

Lara said...

These are Great pics! Cannon is TOTALLY like an Ellingson baby! I used to think he looked like you...but I see more ellingson for sure! Can't wait to squeeze your kids for real! Love the Lily comment!

Erin Nicole said...

Congrats on the calling! Sounds like so much fun. The most rewarding calling.. I still think about my old YW's advisors. They were my biggest fans..

:)

Joe and Joanne said...

Cute, cute, and more cute! GREAT pictures. It's amazing to me that Lily has such a huge vocabulary already that she's talking that fluently. This is definately the stage to catch all of the "out of the mouths of babes" comments.
So fun!

Kristi said...

We had a lot of fun! Thank you for thinking of us and inviting us! :o)