Thursday, November 13, 2008

two more edits from kristi . . .

Sorry to show you these in so many different posts, but I could hardly resist putting these up as soon as I received them. We love you Kristi! If you use her to photograph your family, I can guarantee she'll do a great job!


Stay tuned . . . MORE TO COME!!

20 comments:

Cami said...

Dave and Auburn,
Oh my goodness these kiddos are beautiful. By the way I am Cami Slade Starks, I grew up with Dave (Go MacArthur Mustangs and Kino Kolts and of course 47th Ward rocks!!). It is so good to see your sweet little family. I'm just so happy to see all of my friend's families on Blogger. Good Luck to you two and your sweet kids.
Sending lots of hugs,
Cami

Jill said...

How do I get ahold of Kristi? I dont see contact info on her blog.

Debbie said...

Adorable!!!!
I was especially humored by you Christopher Creek post and Lily's new favorite past time!!! Oh how I a remember the days....Beware of the wall behind the bed!!!!
Can your kids get any cuter????

Kristi said...

So nice of you to make that guarantee. :o) I don't even make that guarantee! LOL. Love you! Love your little ones!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Beautiful pictures! I can't believe how old Cannon looks. And your weekend getaway looks like it was lots of fun!

Joele and Matt said...

Those are great pictures! Your kids are just so darn cute!!

Mandy said...

O.K, Auburn I'm a little tired of seeing these freaking adorable pictures. Are you trying to make all of us jealous because you have a great photographer in the family and your kids are adorable! I'm starting to have a complex.

Tiffany said...

gorgeous pics! What talented sis-in-laws you have!!! So jealous of your get-away to Christopher Creek...that cabin looks incredible and it looks like such a fun time...very jealous! okay,how the hec did you change your "fellow public bloggers" info so tht you can now see when they post. I noticed you didn't have that before and I'm trying to get it on mine and can't figure it out! I guess if you start a new blog now, that's part of it...but I can't figure out how to change it to that. Thanks!!
P.S. When are we doing a playdate???

Kristine said...

Wow! Great pictures! What kissable kiddos you have.

TC Jolley said...

They are adorable... priceless. Can't wait to see you soon.

Lara said...

They are so cute! It kills me how much Lily looks like you and Cannon looks like David!!! Can't wait to see them for real.

camille kempton said...

Kristi does such a good job but it certainly helps when you have such cute kids to work with!

Corinne said...

it kills me how big cannon looks in this picture! can't wait to see you guys in a few days! by the way can we watch the byu game at your house on sat when we get there?

Joe and Joanne said...

Very sweet pics. Kristi's done a great job!

Caralee said...

Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

So cute! I love those pics! Your kids are beautiful!

Annie said...

oh my freaking cute! they are kind of to die for!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures on your blog as always! Lily looks so precious.

Ammons Family said...

Kristi is great at taking pictures but it definitely helps that you have two adorable kids.

Erin Nicole said...

What a doll! What are you feeding here? She has so much hair!! I am jealous. Isabella still looks like a boy unless I stick a HUGE bow on her head..

:)