Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm an Iron Girl

Good times to be had on Saturday.
YES, I seriously wore those socks for TEN miles.
How could I not? Kara is OH SO convincing.
If I had her legs, I wouldn't be afraid of knee high santa socks either.

It went well! I ALMOST made my goal time . . . ALMOST.

Who's in for next year?

7 comments:

Carma Lee said...

It's amazing you ALMOST made your time considering how sick you were within just a few hours!

Jill said...

Is that Kelli on the far right? She's Cohen's playschool teacher! Who else did you run with?

Joe and Joanne said...

Way to go Iron Girl!!!!!

You are seriously SO AMAZING with all your running girl. You inspire me. And I LOVE the socks - they're great!

Kristi said...

Oooo, I could possibly be in it for next year. We'll see how it goes. I am scared. Ten miles is a lot... The socks are adorable!

Kristine said...

NICE JOB! lookin good in the socks. how fun to run with a bunch of friends.

PS i am jealous of the sunshine in that picture!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

If you ell me your secret I am in for next year! =)

Anne said...

I love the socks- you guys look great. Awesome job Auburn!