Friday, December 12, 2008

Little miss . . .

So my friend Lindsay who owns (click below to check her out):

took this picture of Lily in May and WoN an award in digital photographer magazine for it:

So . . . you can imagine my excitement when she e-mails looking for models for a fairytale series she is working on. Well I took my little miss right on over for some "modeling" and Linz snapped this fabulous photo. Isn't it cute? She's not done with the final image yet, she's going to put it into a digital background, but I LOVE it. The best part? I got the dress for SIXTY-SevEN cents and the hat for THIRTY-SeVEN cents. Yeah, that's right - it was a bargain!!

We love you Lins. It was so fun to have you in town. Come back soon and bring that tricky husband of yours again. Courtney and I are dying to actually HEAR the "american" accent this time.

6 comments:

Lindsay Brummer said...

Okay, CUTE pictures and Lily is so beautiful.

Kristine said...

i loooove those pictures of lily! darling!

Courtney said...

That was fun...all those pictures turned out great. It's true. I am dying to hear the non-accent.

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Beautiful!

Linz said...

C, you mean when he talks "normal?"

Erin Nicole said...

Amazing! You need a giant once blown up in your house somewhere..