Saturday, December 13, 2008

thirty-five...


So my man is thirty-five today. It's late. We've had a full, and busy day. I don't have lots of energy left to post, but I'll do more soon.

For now - HAPPY BIRTHDAYmy love.

You are an incredible Dad, a faithful husband, a meticulous dentist, a worthy priesthood holder, and you are genuine.

Your family loves you. We are proud you are ours.

19 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Happy Birthday Dr. E!!!!

Scott, Lisa, Rylee, Tyse, & Kate said...

Are you kidding me, that was sooo cute! Happy birthday Dave!

Courtney said...

I don't think that song will ever get old to me. Too cute! Happy Birthday Dave!

Kristine said...

hahaha i LOVE that video. she is so dang cute. Happy Birthday Dave!

Kristine said...

hahaha i LOVE that video. she is so dang cute. Happy Birthday Dave!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

That was the cutest thing I have ever seen. =)

Linz said...

I have now had the best Christmas ever...love you Lil! Love you A for making my day! Love you Dave for marrying A...a cool dude for a cool chica! HAPPY BDAY!! Oh and love you Cannon for being so delish!

Debbie said...

That was the cutest thing I have seen in a while!!! What a little doll baby! We are so happy that you and Dave found each other. Happy happy Belated birthday Dave.

Joe and Joanne said...

Dave: Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have another excellent year!

Auburn: Just saw the post below and the video - VERY cute (both of them). I love those striped tights! She's a cutie! I'm dieing to see you all again in person!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is so cute! :) Happy birthday old man! Jk Hope it was a good one! Your kids are so cute! I can't till my fam has lots of little ones running around. :)

mandy said...

I seriously can't believe he is 35!! If I had 2% body fat maybe I'll look that good when I'm 35 too.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Happy birthday Dave! That video is adorable. Lucy loved watching it again and again and again. I love when she looks around and says "where's daddy?"

And those pictures of Lilly in the previous post are precious!

Lara said...

oh, we love dave! what a great guy!

Ammons Family said...

Happy Birthday Dave! I hope it was a good one.

The Zemp Family said...

She is such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday Dave!

Carma Lee said...

Love our Dave! He is definitely all you said and more! You are terrific son!!!!! And listening to Lily sing is one of my favorite activities :o)

Meredith said...

MORE VIDEO!! Lily is devastatingly cute! And I will take you up on that invitation to eat Clemintine oranges :) Snow day today - stuck at home. I hope that Dave's bday was terrific!

Lindsay Brummer said...

okay, stinking adorable!!!!!!!

Mary Postert said...

Happy Birthday TENDER DAVE!