Thursday, December 18, 2008

In case I didn't have your address . . .


Happy Holidays!

Wishing you and yours the best.
(*design by Kristi)

17 comments:

Carma Lee said...

Love the card and colors. Love the people more!!!

S and B H. said...

SO CUTE! Beautiful family!!

Pace & Gwen said...

So cute!! Your little guy is already so big! Merry Christmas Auburn!

Kristine said...

too cute for words!

merry christmas!

Jane said...

Knock Out! I adore it. Those kids...you've done well Ellingsons, you've done well.

Erin said...

I have so fallen off the blogging wagon lately but was glad I checked in tonight to see such a cute cute cute family picture!!! You guys are really picture perfect and such a wonderful family to be around. Those kids are beyond adorable!!! I seriously need to borrow Lily for a day and just soak up all that girl stuff I seem to be lacking in this house! Hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy being with your fun family. You are great!!!

Joele and Matt said...

Cute card!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

I love the card. Such a cute family.

capturingtheride said...

Very cute. Happy Holidays!

Ryan and Chelsea said...

That is so cute Auburn!

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!

Jill said...

So that's not the card I got. How many versions did you make? Both are VERY cute! Kristi is awesome.

Ammons Family said...

Your card is so bright and cheerful. I love it!

Joe and Joanne said...

Beautiful card - I love it Auburn! I can't wait to see it in the mail.

Staci said...

Thanks for the card Auburn. It's adorable. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

Carrie Fowler said...

Sooo cute !!! I hope things are going well for you guys down there in AZ !

- Carrie

Carrie Fowler said...

Sooo cute !!! I hope things are going well for you guys down there in AZ !

- Carrie