At least Dave is home today. He is SO helpful.
I love him.
Uh oh....being sick is no fun! I hope you all start feeling better soon!
Auburn! I am so sorry you are sick! Hope you feel better soon!
I am totally in the same boat. I could quite literally pull my hair out I'm so sick of sickness! Good Luck!
i know the feeling! we have all been sick since we left arizona, pink eye and all! what a nightmare! luckily we are starting to feel better. i hope you guys feel better soon!
I hope you are all better! I am happy I didn't get it with how crazy my weekend has been. But poor Claire has suffered!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Uh oh....being sick is no fun!
I hope you all start feeling better soon!
Auburn! I am so sorry you are sick! Hope you feel better soon!
I am totally in the same boat. I could quite literally pull my hair out I'm so sick of sickness! Good Luck!
i know the feeling! we have all been sick since we left arizona, pink eye and all! what a nightmare! luckily we are starting to feel better. i hope you guys feel better soon!
I hope you are all better! I am happy I didn't get it with how crazy my weekend has been. But poor Claire has suffered!
Post a Comment