Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cannon

Photobucket
*Pictures were taken at 6 weeks old . . . hard to believe that he was ever that tiny.
(thanks again LINDSAY for taking these pictures, so excited for you to cross the Atlantic this week)
What a great year it has been for our little Cannon. He is meant to be in our family.
We are praying for many, many more years together!
We LOVE you.

13 comments:

Kristine said...

Happy Birthday Cannon! What a cute kid!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday! I forgot he was that little! He's a handsome little guy!

Anne said...

I can't believe how little he was- but that hair, wow! I'm glad he never lost it really and still has such fun hair to touch.

I know he's meant for your family, but I'm sure he'd be great in ours. Anytime. Just let me know. Will even listed Cannon Ball right near the top when I asked him who he loved last night.

capturingtheride said...

Man, that year flew by! What a cute and darling boy you have. Happy 1st Birthday, Cannon! Too bad you're not bringing him to Seattle in June - he and Sawyer would surely have a blast playing together in the sandbox!

the Painters said...

Happy birthday sweetie. He is too cute for words Auburn. I just wanna kiss those poutty little lips.

Jamie said...

Happy birthday big boy! It's amazing how fast the second one goes. We need to get together. I don't think I've seen you all since we made V-day cookies.

Carma Lee said...

Happy birthday from Mimi & Papa! You bring back happy memories of your daddy - he had super kissable cheeks too! Stolayevol!!!!!

The O'Neils said...

Happy Birthday Cannon! I can't believe he isn't a baby anymore :)

Kristi said...

I'm in shock that he is one. Extreme shock. It goes so fast.

Caralee said...

Happy Happy birthday Cannon Dear! We love you! I hope you guys are well.

The Rowden's said...

Happy Birthday precious boy...love the hair!

The Zemp Family said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!!!

J.R. said...

Happy Birthday :) When I see the pictures it is amazing how much he is growing!