Last week (well the last couple of months really) have been crazy. Our poor kids have been continuously sick with ear infections, sinus infections, and much more.
Last week alone we had two visits to the pediatrician and even a visit from the paramedics! Thanks to family and friends for your concern and willingness to help! Here's to a healthier week this week.
As for the picture, it's just a snapshot I took last night of my Dave. We were outside in the backyard enjoying the weather.
I am so grateful for him and for his calm demeanor. I really needed it last week during all of the craziness. We sure LOVE you Daddy!
Last week alone we had two visits to the pediatrician and even a visit from the paramedics! Thanks to family and friends for your concern and willingness to help! Here's to a healthier week this week.
As for the picture, it's just a snapshot I took last night of my Dave. We were outside in the backyard enjoying the weather.
I am so grateful for him and for his calm demeanor. I really needed it last week during all of the craziness. We sure LOVE you Daddy!





9 comments:
GREAT picture! Paramedics?? What happened!
Oh my goodness Auburn, I'm so sorry to hear about the Crazy-Daisy weeks you've had. A visit from the paramedics? Good grief! I'll remember you in my prayers, and hope that everyone feels much better soon.
Love the picture of Dave. The weather looks superb in your neck of the woods; merely by the fact you have leaves on your bushes, and they're GREEN! Jealous. ;)
Calm, kind, tender Dave! Glad he's our son and that he chose you, Auburn! Never underestimate the great gal you are either - you can handle whatever comes your way!
Oh I'm so sorry for all of the craziness lately. Sickness is no fun. I hope the kiddos are feeling a little better now. An ear infection is one thing we've never had to deal with. Little J has been sick nearly his whole life and the last couple of days he was well accept for a runny nose...well I picked him up from the sitter's house this evening and discovered with in a few minutes that he has a broken clavicle. whoopi. The poor kid seems to never be "whole."
P.S. Forgot to mention how fun your changing header is :)
Oh, I hope your week is better! Thanks for coming to story time today. Claire LOVES LOVES LOVES you and Lily and Cannon. You are the first three she prays for EVERY TIME she prays... :o)
What? Paramedics??? I'll have to call you! I'm so sorry about your week. Here's to a better one! love you guys! {{{{{{{{{hugs from us}}}}}}}}}}
Sorry to hear you were all so sick. Hope everyone is on the mend!
wow! hate those times! hope things get better before it is too hot to go outside!
Post a Comment