Tuesday, June 16, 2009

five years today

The best five years of my life.

The
best decision I ever made.

My
best friend.

Photobucket

I wanted to post a picture of our wedding day.
I've posted wedding pictures of us before so I thought I'd pick one that I haven't posted in the past.
This is one of my favorites.
It's all of our brothers.
Aren't they handsome?

20 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Congratulations you two!
Five years goes by so fast...

Love the picture, and yes they are all exceptionally handsome!

Caralee said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a wonderful couple :)

Kristine said...

That's a great picture! Happy Anniversary.

I miss you two! and your cute family.

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kristi said...

I've never seen that picture. We sure married into a smokin' handsome family! :o) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Staci said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Go do something super fun for numero cinco!!

Carma Lee said...

Handsome, you bet! But in addition they're great guys! Happy you joined the family; Dave chose well too!!!

Mandy said...

What a hottie!! I was talking about you;) Happy anniversary!

The Bradford's said...

you look beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

The O'Neils said...

Happy Anniversay...P.s. I feel so stupid I called you back not even thinking you were already out on your date :). I hope you had a great time adn were able to go to Tia Rosas's!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 you two now go get your busy on :)! - Rob

Rebecca said...

It seems like only yesterday that we were at your wedding reception. You two are a beautiful couple! Congratulations...

Tiffany said...

gorgeous pic...congrats on such a fun accomplishment...to many more!lets get together already!

Lara said...

so glad you married in. love ya!

capturingtheride said...

Happy Anniversary!

They must be good humored guys as well - since you got them all to wear PINK ;)

Corinne said...

i am so glad that you married that man too! and yes they are all good lookin esp the first guy on the left! i think that their wives are pretty hot too! ha!

Annie said...

happy! happy!

The Zemp Family said...

Very Cute!

cat said...

yeah. that is a gorgeous picture. you look hot. congrats!

Anne said...

I love the picture and I'm so glad you married into the family! I don't know what we'd do without you. Probably take ourselves too seriously, haha. :)

Those are all some handsome brothers but I have to say I'm missing the long hair on yours. Not that I've ever even met him, but it just seems perfect for him! :)