The kids are having a blast swimming, playing, watching movies we checked out from the library, etc. Little Can-Man has a knack for finding hairs and bringing them to me. So nice of him . . .

Hope you all are enjoying the end of your summer as much as we are!




7 comments:
Oh, is summer ending? I hope it does soon- I'm ready for park play dates, not being so hot, and my baby! Love your kiddos!
i am so with you! i have not been getting anything done because all i have been doing is playing and enjoying the end of summer. i am kind of sad to get back onto a schedule!
Your pool was perfect! Laziness & summer go hand in hand, thanks for having Gibson and I over.
Summer has zipped by for me! Love sharing some of it with you and yours!
That Cannon-Ball is crazy funny! He finds and gathers hairs? He cracks me up!
Looks like you're having a relaxing summer. I'm going to try to do some of the same. ;)
i am sure glad to see that your kids hang "nakee" too!
that hair thing is hiiiilaariiious.
Post a Comment