Thursday, August 20, 2009

Spinning

It's so funny how little kids get fixated on things.

Lily wants to wear this pink "spinning dress" all the time.

The spinning creates a lot of impromptu dance parties.

If you're hankering for a dance party, and love the song Polly Wolly Doodle All Day, come on over.

dance party

p.s. Little Can-Man has some legit dance moves . . . and of course . . . NO pants.

13 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love that Cannon NEVEr has pants on. Hello AZ heat...I wouldn't have pants on either...just kidding. But seriously, I used to dance in my slip after church on sundays. No joke. every sunday for years and years. There are many pics to prove it!!

Jane said...

I am in LOOOOOVE with this picture. Gosh. it's so perfect. I think I might steal Cannon's moves. He's got something going there. Goodness. Makes me smile.

Mandy said...

The first thing I thought of when I saw the picture was "man, those ellingson kids never have any clothes on". Cuts down on laundry:)

Courtney said...

kinda looks like he is doing the robot...go cannon...that is hard to master!

Anne said...

They are too funny. Will and Cannon are peas in a pod since Will is usually just running around in his 'undies' all day anyways. :) I think we're all just jealous, right?

Love the pic!

JD said...

Cannon is DEFINITELY doing the robot - awesome!

Carma Lee said...

Such a great picture! I'm coming over with Grandmother in a couple of hours - get the Polly Wolly music ready!

Joe and Joanne said...

:)

Lily: So sweet! That pink dress is a keeper - I would want to wear it all the time too.

Cannon: So funny! Better watch out for him A, he's going to be a ladies man...

Linz said...

Okay I love that Cannon is like a robot....I want to take a bite out of his yum legs!

Lara said...

totally love it. love big C in the back...looks like he's doing the robot.

Kristi said...

This picture is PERFECT! Wow! I love it! We want to come dance.

Corinne said...

fun! we dance around at our house half naked all of the time. as we are speaking camree has no pants on and kyson is missing his shirt. and i am in my brithday suit. ha i wish! but the kids really are half naked.

Unknown said...

Carson and I like dance parties too. And they usually involve wearing just a diaper. (for Carson that is) This is such a great picture. I love twirling pictures.