Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lily Ellingson Photography

I was ironing upstairs the other day and I hear the kiddos playing in the hallway and it was cracking me up.
I had to sneak over and get some video.
I'm not sure where Lily gets her "take charge" attitude . . .



After taking the video I gave her my phone and showed her how to take pictures with it.
When she was done I had 71 new pictures.
Here are a few shots of her oh so cooperative model.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Notice the cut on Cannon's forehead?
Yeah he had a little run in with Lily - she accidentally sat on his head last Sunday.
A nice big gash resulted.
We had to superglue it shut.
Good times.
He also got some nice road rash on the side of his head/arm that same day.
Tonight he busted his lip pushing his favorite metal truck (see previous post).
Poor guy - it's tough being one.

10 comments:

Carma Lee said...

That is so hilarious! Those 2 crack me up :)

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Very cute! I always loved being the big sister and having someone to boss around. Lucy's filling that role pretty well too.

Ditto here on the 1 year old bumps. Alice has a big goose egg right now from running full speed into Lucy's dark room (no hall lights or room lights were on) and hitting the dresser. That girl loves to run and climb at all cost!

Jamie said...

Love it. Sounds a little like what happens in my house too. These ages are the best.

Jill said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh? :)

The O'Neils said...

That's so cute... I hope someday my kids will play together like that! How is Cannon's head?

Joe and Joanne said...

Uh-oh...the video is longer than 35 seconds. ;o) But I enjoyed all 50 seconds of it - keep 'em coming!

That Lily is a carbon copy of her mommy!

Poor Cannon...ouch.

LaNell said...

Not bad Lily. And way to be a super model Cannon.

Staci said...

Put us on her appointment waiting list

Marianne said...

Are you kidding! That was precious!

Corinne said...

that is funny! someone must be having too much fun with her hew camera. love that cannon just does whatever she says. just wait until he wont do what she says. that is where we are right now. ohh, fun times!