Tomorrow is the big day.

He's a loving little boy.
He loves anything with wheels, especially this truck (see previous post here).
He loves his sister.
He loves to pester his sister.
His favorite time of day is when Daddy comes home and chases him through the house.
He loves his bed - he always goes to bed easily and is happy to be in his crib!
He always wakes up happy.
He lets me shower him with kisses all too often.
I love you little Can-Man.
(picture taken by Camille Gould)




4 comments:
Wow, really, two already!? Crazy!
Happy Birthday to Cannon! I can't wait to meet that sweet boy some day!
Happy Birthday to the little guy :) 2 already, time does fly.
He's gorgeous. Happy birthday little guy!
I had forgotten how small, dark, and handsome he was. He had grown into a darling little elf with a contagious smile.
Post a Comment