Monday, April 12, 2010

50's Glamour . . .

My friend Lindsay, the infamous Pied Piper, is working on a new fine art project.
She was so nice to let her girlfriends be the models for this shoot!
This is just one final shot she took of everyone at the end.

We had a blast getting all dolled up by professionals.
My 50's updo was styled by Rachel Jorgensen.
Courtney from Our Beauty Mark was my make-up artist.
Yes, I got my make-up done twice in one week . . . talk about spoiled!

Photobucket

Stay tuned to the Pied Piper blog for more info on this project.
It's gonna be so cute!

11 comments:

Carma Lee said...

This picture is hilarious and so realistic - Looks just like all the ladies did on I Love Lucy :) Love your "updo" !

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Great picture! I'm curious to see what project she's using this picture for.

Staci said...

I LOVE IT!! I wanna dress up. How fun!

Mary Postert said...

Super freakin' cute!

Corinne said...

soo cute what are you a freakin model now! camree came up to the picture and said are these your friends mom? i said no it is aunt auburn. oh she said she is nice i like her. ha can't wait to see you guys next month!

Lara said...

this is too funny.

Shey said...

How fun! i bet it was fun getting all dressed up!

Crystal said...

Love that picture. What a fun project!

Becky said...

LOVE this photo, Auburn! Your expression is perfect! I wanna post this picture on my blog I like this so much :)

Joe and Joanne said...

So fun! Can't wait to see more - I love her work!

Ammons Family said...

So much fun! It sounds like it was good girl time. The picture turned out great.