Saturday, August 14, 2010

Call Reunion

We headed to Woods Canyon Lake up on the rim for the Call family reunion in July.
It was pretty rainy for the weekend.
The kids were in heaven.
Caked in mud and LOVING it.
Luckily we were able to stay in the Alldredge cabin so we didn't have to tent it in the rain.
Thanks Alldredge's for hooking us up!
Here is what the whole weekend looked like . . .

mud . . .

Photobucket


and more mud . . .

Photobucket

just a little more mud . . .

Photobucket

and mud . . .

Photobucket

and making boats . . .

Photobucket

and more boats . . .

Photobucket

and lots of mud . . .

Photobucket

and some good old family bonding . . .

Photobucket

A fun time for all, especially the muddy kiddos!
Thanks Mimi for planning it!

**I neglected to bring my camera so all of the pictures are courtesy of Aunt Lara**

7 comments:

J.R. said...

Looks like the kids just loved the mud. I miss the smell of the rain in the forest too. Looks like it was fun.

LaNell said...

Lara got some great mud shots for you to remember the reunion by! There were plenty of opportunities had by all to enjoy the mud/mess. Thanks for taking our family picture on arrival. It didn't take long at all for the heavens to open and I was stuck under the canopy the rest of the weekend. A good photo op for all of us together never happened again.

Carma Lee said...

Yep! The kiddos did love the mud :) Not many chances to do that so much, no wonder they enjoyed it greatly. I thought it was a wonderful, love filled time. Glad you were there!

Kathryn said...

I totally remember playing in the mud for hours when I was little. It's the best when you're a kid! Cute pictures :)

Joe and Joanne said...

That looks like awesome fun - mud and all! I think the mud made for even funner pictures! I'm loving the boat activiy; what a fantastic idea! I'm going to have to remember that one for when I have little kiddos.

Emilee said...

great pics. i feel like i hardly even saw you on my trip down there! dang! hope you are doing well.....hang in there!

Becky said...

cute pics, Auburn! I love me a good family reunion :) And did you know that Richard is a Call? His dad says they're related to all the Calls so no wonder I like you so much, we're practically cousins!