Monday, June 13, 2011

lucky

Lucky me.
I have such talented friends.
The least of which, is the amazing Pied Piper.
We were due for some family pictures, and she captured my little babes perfectly.
You can check out her blog post with some pictures here.

I had to include a few of my favorites on this post . . .

DSC_0543BWWEB

DSC_0310WEB

DSC_0132BWWEB

DSC_0026WEB

DSC_0338BWWEB

DSC_0304WEB

Photobucket

Thanks Lindsay!
We love you!

11 comments:

Kristine said...

oooh my! those are gorgeous pictures! your family is so cute, so so cute. miss you guys.

Joe and Joanne said...

Lovely post; lovely pictures; lovely people! ;)

Erin A said...

Gorgeous pictures of darling people! I LOVE the last one!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Seriously turned out so great! Can't wait to see those up on that new living room wall!

Courtney said...

That last one of Cannon is the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

So cute Auburn! LOVE the last one!

Carma Lee said...

Yep, can't help but smile at that Cannon shot :)

Kristi said...

Ah! Finally! I've been totally stalking your blog. :o) They turned out so cute. Love that little bow tie! :o)

Lisa W said...

Geez, it's a shame that you guys aren't more photogenic. Ha! (Did you hear the sarcasm in my voice?) Seriously, some of the best pics I've ever seen!

J.R. said...

Such great shots!

Kara Jones said...

I am so behind with blogs & fB, I would've commented WAAAYY sooner had I seen these earlier. Nice styling all the way down to the bow in Lily's hair and Cannon's bow tie, polka dot nonetheless.- Is that one word? Great family pics.