Monday, March 10, 2008

When oh when . . . ?

Ok - it's time to vote. I need some guesses on how much you all think this little man is going to weigh, and when he is actually going to arrive!?!

Lily was 3 days late (I was induced), and a healthy 8 lbs. 8 oz. I'm due on March 24th.

On a side note, my husband asked me the other day if he should wear the same shirt to the hospital when we have this baby. He was KIND of joking, but, can I really say no? After all I wore the same shirt in THREE different school pictures, and they weren't even three consecutive years . . .

27 comments:

Mary Postert said...

I predict that you'll be 5 days late, that way your babe will be born on my birthday. And for your sake, I hope he doesn't way too much.

Mary Postert said...

P.S. Sorry again that I missed your shower. Did you get my email?

Jacob said...

I don't remember his actual due date, but I'm guessing he'll be 3 days early and weigh 9lbs!

Meredith said...

I say 2 days early and 9lbs 5oz. :) You should totally wear the same shirt - it's nice to have a continuity throughout the births of your kids. That way you can point to it and say - "I screamed with this shirt on."

The Blakes said...

I'm voting for March 21st, because that's Ty's birthday. I predict 8 lbs (because I'd feel bad predicting anything bigger). Any way it turns out, I'm sure excited to see this little guy!

Courtney said...

I say the 23rd and go with 8 lbs. 2oz. Dave can't wear the same shirt....what if you get the pictures mixed up...you won't know which baby is which!

Can't wait to see him and if he is little Dave. It's only fair.

Joe and Joanne said...

The second is usually early: So I'm guessing (hoping) March 21!
:)
I'm also guessing 9 lbs o oz.
How exciting! I can hardly wait to see pictures of the little man whenever he arrives!

Anne said...

I hope he's here soon, and that he is a little Dave! He'll be adorable for sure. I'm guessing March 23, 8 lbs 14 ounces. Good luck girl- and feel free to drop Lily by when he starts to make his appearance!

Jamie said...

I say March 23rd. Easter!! Weight 8lbs 9oz.
Johnny said he's wearing the same shirt too but I'm with Court. Especially with me having two boys, I don't want to have to guess who is who. It's a good looking shirt though!
I'm sorry I missed your shower. I have a gift for you so maybe I'll see you Wed. and give it to you. I had every intention of going. I had a dinner that I couldn't leave early from. :(

cat said...

a week early and he will be 7.5.:)
now do we get to see a picture of your belly?

Jill said...

No to the shirt, for above stated reasons.

I'm saying March 22 and 8 1/2 pounds. What does the winner get? Something good?

cherlyn and family said...

I guess he will be 9bls and 4 oz. That is how much I weight when I was born.

Spencer Alldredge said...

March 24th at 9:24 pm. He will weigh 8 pounds and 3 ounces.

Caralee (not Spencer)

Kristi said...

These guesses are a little scary...I am going to wish better luck on you by guessing he will come on March 21 and weigh 7 pounds, 9 ounces. I'm so going to win! What do I win? Just give it to me now. It's in the bag.

Nash said...

The shirt thing is a crack up. With my first, my husband wore an old HS shirt and he didn't like how he looked later in pictures. So, the night before my 2nd was born, he bought a shirt to change into for pics after she was born. So, right when I was dilated to 10 he went and changed his shirt. I thought it was hilarious that he cared so much. Oh in case they look alot alike he might want to wear a different shirt, so you can tell the pics apart.

Carma Lee said...

8 lbs. 15 oz., like his daddy did! Sunday March 23. I vote for a different shirt, but striped so that can be the tradition. How about blue strips, maybe that will help him have blue eyes like his daddy does! :)

Auburn said...

I just want him to have his Daddy's dimple!!

Anonymous said...

We'll say 3 days late again, and 8-8 again. Not trying to be boring, but both our girls were 3 days late and weighed exactly the same - 8lbs even!

Kristine said...

okay my guess is...March 25th. 8lbs 11oz (thats how much jane and I weighed EACH)

I am so excited to see pics of this lil guy!

Jill said...

I'm sticking with March 22nd but I change my weight guess to 9lbs 1oz.

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

March 23, 8 lb 6 oz. I'm coming home in two days...lets hang out...

Brooke said...

I pick March 20th. And he'll be 8-2.

Jodiane said...

March 18th, 7.3 pounds

Ivy said...

Oooh fun! So I think March 25th, 8lbs 5oz ;)

the Painters said...

You are so funny Auburn!
Ok, baby boy will be born on March 22 and will weigh 8 lbs, 6 oz.

Debbie said...

I've got to get my guess in too. I will say 8lbs 10 oz and he will come on the 24th. I almost feel like I'm on the price is right!! haha

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I guess March 22nd and 8lbs. 2oz. Good look with everything!!