Thursday, June 10, 2010

my swimmer

Lily had swimming lessons with Shelly for two weeks again this summer and she has turned into such a great little swimmer!
She loves to practice all her new moves when she gets home.

Here are a couple of short videos.
The first is of her diving.
The second is of her going down the "big" slide.




I can't wait for Cannon to go to Shelly for lessons next year!!

8 comments:

Jill said...

We need Shelly's information! Pass it on!

LaNell said...

Lily is doing great! She's going to have so much fun swimming this summer. I love that she is confident enough to take time to say hi.

Carma Lee said...

So good! It's rewarding and comforting to see what she can do - yeah Lily!

Joe and Joanne said...

Great job Lily!

She's an amazing little swimmer!

That's one amazingly fun swimming pool too!

J.R. said...

Such a good little diver and that was cute the way she got in "hi mom" just before going in the water.

Ammons Family said...

Wow that's impressive! I love how she said "HI Mom" after she came down the slide. So funny!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

I think Lily's a better swimmer than I am. Maybe I need lessons from Shelly so I might be able to do a triathlon some day.

Tiffany said...

WOW! She is an awesome swimmer. I especially loved the "hi, Mom" as she came down from the slide.